Friday, February 10, 2012

Still Writing

What has it been, like five months since I've written here? I'm still writing. Thank God for that. In the fall, I was published at Press 1. That felt great.

So yes, I'm still tinkering away at poems, but I'm also currently writing weekly posts for the Drexel Publishing Group Online. It's a neat collection of professors and students writing about all things word-related (language, literature, etc.), and things going on at Drexel. The post I most enjoyed writing concerns roller derby.

I wish I had more time to spend on the site as a reader. I've enjoyed everything I've had time to read: work by Blythe Davenport, Micheal Leone, and Scott Stein. Check out their work, and the site. I'll be updating this site with the posts I make at DPG Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment