Tuesday, June 21, 2011

In my earliest memory of the arts, I am. . .

For those of you who know me in real life, a few of you know that I am working on a visual art project with my long-time friend, Angela Colasanti. We had our fourth (or was it fifth?) meeting yesterday and things seem to be going well. Actually, it's difficult to downplay my enthusiasm for this little endeavor of ours: things are going extremely well and our first official announcement is only a month away. The project combines my respect for words with my respect for activism, and if we pull this off, it could mean more exciting projects in the future. You'll here more about this project in the coming weeks. For now, mark your calendars for the evening of August 26th and September 9th.

And, how would you complete this sentence?

In my earliest memory of the arts, I am. . .



2 comments:

  1. watching a guy dressed up as a dinosaur die in a play. I think it was at Ursinus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dinosaur death, huh?

    I remember being at some summer arts camp in a big room with lots of other kids; we were doing something with aluminum foil pans and some fowl smelling liquid tar or oil. It was weird, but I distinctly remember it being called an art class. After that I think I passed out from the fumes.

    ReplyDelete