Saturday, August 27, 2011

A Nice Feeling of Satisfaction

The show I'm working on with Angela Colasanti, Resonance, opened last night and it was a blast. I wrote detailed reactions over at the Resonance Artworks blog.

It's been a while since I've had writing out in the public sphere. It feels good. I had fun at the opening, and it seems as though visitors did too.


Perhaps more importantly, we achieved one of the goals of the show--to make art out of a public conversation about the arts.

Angela is the best partner a writer could ask for. She made this project great. I can't thank her enough for taking me on this ride that began in May.

Thanks to everyone who contributed last night. If you still want to interact with this exhibit--or if you just want see this for yourself--the gallery is open Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. There's more information at studiobbb.org

Next stop: The Closing Reception on the 9th. Doors open at 5PM. Doors close late.

No comments:

Post a Comment